This 16 x 13 log cabin is a very grand-looking structure that has real quality at the heart of it. One of the quality features is the tongue and groove cladding, which really adds a huge difference to the durability of the building. This cladding actively stops water from entering the building and causing a problem.
There is also an integrated shed/store section, so you have even more value in the construction of the cabin. This is a high quality, versatile building.
What we rate
- Constructed out of Tounge & Groove cladding
- Integrated shed/store section
- High quality, versatile building
- Pressure treated floor joist
- Key operated lock feature
What we slate
- High cost