This distinctive looking windowless shed has a pent roof. This roof is very useful in that it actively stops rainwater from being a problem for the building. The water simply runs off the building and therefore does not gather. This means that you don’t have to worry about damp and rot in the building.
A solid sheet board floor adds stability when you store items, and the windowless aspect means that you have a compact building that actively deters thieves from taking advantage.
What we rate
- Constructed out of 12mm Tounge & Groove cladding
- Windowless for extra security
- Solid sheet board on roof and floor
- Single door secured with Pad bolt
- 10 years anti-rot guarantee
What we slate
- Not painted