This 5 x 4 log cabin has tongue and groove work throughout the structure. This means you have protection against damp and rot throughout the year, as well as a much stronger and more durable building.
The building has heavy duty mineral felt included as part of the purchase on the roof. That mineral helps to prevent rainwater from entering the building and causing damage to the contents inside it. The building has 44 mm thick timber logs in it, and this means that you have a building that is built to last, and also provide extra protection against damp.
Finally, a 15 year guarantee against rot completes the value for this purchase.
What we rate
- Constructed out of 44mm thick timber logs
- Heavy-duty mineral felt roof
- 15 year guarantee against rot
- 18mm tongue and groove roof and floor
- Double doors secured with lock and key function
What we slate
- High cost