This 10 x 8 shiplap shed has a useful design. The pent roof allows rainwater to simply fall off it, therefore protecting the building and its contents. The single door is secured with a pad bolt. Within the building you also have a fixed styrene window that lets in plenty of light. This window is also safer than conventional glass, and shatter resistant.
One key feature of the building is that the door, window and front panel can be interchanged. This means you get to design the building around your needs, and you can then make it a bespoke building.
What we rate
- Constructed out of shiplap tounge and groove
- Fixed styrene and shatter resistant window
- Front panel, door and window can be interchanged
- 10 year anti-rot guarantee
- Single door secured with padbolt
What we slate
- Not painted