This 6 x 4 construction is a pressure treated overlap shed. The shed is handy for storing tools and other equipment, and the pressure treated floor joists, for example, are strong and effective in protecting against rot and general wear and tear.
There is one fixed window in the building, and this has styrene glazing. Styrene glazing is powerful material that protects against forced entry due to its strengths, and also has more durability overall then glass. The overlap cladding deflects rainwater, and protects the building against rot. A 15-year guarantee against rot reinforces this.
What we rate
- Pressure treated overlap shed
- Pressure treated floor joists
- One fixed window with styrene glazing
- 15-year guarantee against rot
- Single hinged door with hasp & staple
What we slate
- Not painted