This very attractive metal shed has shiplap cladding on it. The shiplap cladding makes it an attractive building, but also adds an extra level of usefulness. It will stop rainwater from gathering on the outside of the building and instead simply allow it to run off. This means there will be no damage from rainwater, and added protection against rust.
A generous sliding double door brings instant access to the interior. There is also an added benefit in the higher eaves in the building, which brings you extra headroom and the ability to have tall shelving and storage of taller tools.
What we rate
- Constructed out of galvanised steel
- Shiplap profiled cladding
- Generous sliding double door
- High eaves for extra headroom
- Floor support kit included